Thursday, February 09, 2006

drift

I used to jam with anish when we were still in IIT. He handled tabla with his hard training from childhood and I got guitar with my continous bad training by myself. And we used to immitate the tals and ragas from Hindustaani Classical. It was good, and it used to make us feel proud for something out of nothing. I wish I could play again, same but with more instruments. I am not a musician but music is not that difficult. Once a friend of mine Sid played a suitcase and I played guitar. I have seen more people drifting away from what they like and I am one of them. I wonder if this drift make them more happy...

1 Comments:

Blogger kaa said...

never stop playing...even if it's only the suitcase

Wed Mar 08, 03:41:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home